DENVER, CO – Moms Football Safety Clinic Youth Football
The Denver Broncos, in conjunction with USA Football and Children’s Hospital Colorado, will host two Moms Football Safety Clinics this fall at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
All moms in attendance will receive the same Heads Up Football education training that youth and high school football coaches receive prior to each season. The clinic breakout sessions will Denver Broncos Moms Safety Clinic include:
- Concussion Recognition & Response: Led by Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Heat Preparedness & Hydration: Led by Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Proper Equipment Fitting: Led by Broncos Equipment Staff
- Heads Up Tackling & Blocking: Led by USA Football Master Trainer
- Sports Injuries: Led by Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Broncos players will be in attendance and all moms will receive a tour of Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Moms of youth football leagues who meet a certain level of Heads Up Football compliance and certification will be invited.
For more information, please email Bobby.Mestas@Broncos.NFL.net.