The 7-on-7 Passing League is a fun competitive, non-contact way to play football. It is all passing, played on a 40-yard field plus end zone, and allows scoring both on the offense and defense. The PAC League caters to the QB, WR, RB, TE, LB and DB positions. Passing is now the feature offense, and thus defense, of most teams. Passing and catching take a great deal of practice to master. Participating in a 7-on-7 league offers athletes an exceptional, competitive way to hone their skills.
PAC LEAGUE DIVISIONS
• The PAC League is a middle school and under program, 8th grade is the cut-off. Graduated 8th Grade athletes will not be eligible to participate.
• 8 and Under/8U- QB Coach division. The Coach acts as all time QB.
• 10 and Under/10U- is catered to younger athletes, ages 9-10
• 12 and Under/12U- is catered to athletes in 5th/ 6th grade.
• 14 and Under/14U- is catered to athletes in 7th/8th grade.
PAC LEAGUE FORMAT
(Teams will practice 1 time per week on the availability of the coach.)
• 21-minute games with a 20-minute running clock.
• Offensive play begins on the +40, going in.
• Teams have 3 plays to obtain a first down by crossing the 25 & 10-yard line.
• Interceptions are worth 3 points. No points awarded for an INT during PAT.
• Defensive stops are worth 2 points.
• Touchdowns are 6 points. PAT’s during pool play are from the 5-yard line.
• 2-point conversions from the 10-yard line playoff or championship play only. (No 2-
Point conversions in league play.)
• Portable scoreboards with time and score visible for all games.
• Separate 4-second timers and clock operators on each field.
• Quality fields and great venues.
• Medical coverage and participant accident insurance.
• Athletes required to wear Gamebreaker helmets and mouth guards.
• Administration of League by PAC League and USA Football.
• (2) Certified officials on each field.