Soccer Shots Phoenix, AZ – The Children’s Soccer Experience ADOPT AN ALL-STAR – SPONSOR UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN!
Scholarship program for underprivileged children (DES assisted, Foster Care, Single Parents). Your donations allow us to provide children in need with all the benefits that Soccer Shots has to offer. Make a difference in someone’s life and leave a lasting, positive impact!
THE “THREE C’S” – COACHING, COMMUNICATION AND CURRICULUM
The foundation of Soccer Shots is our relentless commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
As the premier Children’s Soccer Experience, our mission is clear – we aim to positively impact children’s lives.
Mike Casten, Program Director
Coach Mike joined the Soccer Shots Phoenix team as an instructor in August of 2010. He thoroughly enjoys teaching children and is always excited at the opportunity to share his knowledge of the game. Mike’s enthusiasm and passion for teaching young kids about the wonderful game of soccer, earned him the position of Regional Program Director in 2011. Soccer Shots Phoenix is now impacting the lives of more than 1,000 children each season!
Eric Appel and Warren Stark, Co-owners
Eric and Warren first met while attending college at Kent State University in Ohio. The many interests they share, such as an active lifestyle, living healthy, sports and serving the communities in which they live, helped to create the everlasting friendship they have today. By providing the Soccer Shots experience to the youth here in Phoenix, it allows them the opportunity to act on their passion to positively impact children and to spread their love for the game of soccer.