Are you ready to test your flag football team against the best?! Then check out these Arizona open flag football tournaments.
Arizona Youth Flag Football Tournaments can give kids a fun, healthy, positive team activity that can enrich their lives in a big way.
With the sunny warm weather of Arizona you can find leagues and tournament starting any time of the year with Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer programs. Most flag football tournaments are open to boys and girls ages 5 to 17. In general the teams come for the fun of it. But little do they know, at least right away, the valuable lessons they’re learning in teamwork, perseverance, fairness and confidence.
Here are some great tournaments we found, if you don’t see your tournament contact us to be added to the list.
The Arizona Cardinals host flag tournaments annually to include The Big Red Flag Football Tournament in the spring, The Arizona Cardinals NFL Flag State Championships in the fall, followed by the Arizona Cardinals NFL Flag Regional Championships. For more information regarding Arizona Cardinals NFL Flag Football.
- Annual West Valley Open Invitational
- Lighted Fields, Music, Food Trucks
- Double Elimination, Blind Draw, 2 Game Guarantee
Arizona’s premier 5v5 Flag Football tournament! Powered by: Prime Time Athletics NW Valley
- Pioneer Park (8755 N. 83rd Ave Peoria, AZ 85345)
- 10 Player Max Roster
- 5v5 NFL Flag tournament
- Annual Spring Showcase
- Arizona State University – Glendale
- Competitive and Recreation Divisions
- NFL Flag Rules
- State of the art turf fields at NAU ,Pro Ref Crews
- Comp & Rec Divisions, 4 Games Guaranteed
- 4 Guaranteed Games
- 3 Pool with 1 single elimination game
- 5 on 5 Football 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
- 5 on 5 Flag Football
- 7 on 7 Tournament 12U, 14U, 16U
- 4 Guaranteed Games 3 Pool Play with 1 Single Game Elimination
8. Mesa High Spring Showcase Flag Football Tournament
- NFL Flag Rules
- Flag Football, 7 on 7 & Big Man Challenge
- Mesa High School Arizona
Youth and high school football camps, flag football leagues, 7on7 passing, tackle, tournaments, and athletic training.